Borehole with the largest flow of raw materials. It was a tourist attraction during operation in the early twentieth century.
Historical information about the object
The borehole operated in 1907-1947, owned by the Berlin oil company Braun and Berman. On June 13, 1908, from a depth of 1,016 m, there was a large release of oil and gas – about 3 thousand tons of oil and 900 thousand m3 of gas per day, and on July 4, 1908, with the production of 800 tons of oil per day, there was one of the largest fires in Europe, which lasted three weeks.
Boryslav, behind the territory of a residential building at Bohdan Khmelnytsky street, 25.
Ownership of the object
Preservation for 2021
The borehole is conservated
Object category (type)
Idustrial (oil and gas industry)
- Boryslav, behind the territory of a residential building at Bohdan Khmelnytsky street, 25.