Monument to Ivan Franko (1856-1916)
Historical information about the object
The monument was unveiled on December 20, 1958. Sculptors: Oksana Suprun and Anatoliy Bilostotsky, architect Yaroslav Novakivsky. The bronze 1.5 m half-figure is mounted on a pedestal made of red granite 1.5 m x 3 m. According to the decision of the Boryslav Executive Committee for № 469 of 16.12.1966, the square on which the monument is installed was named in honor of Ivan Franko.
Boryslav, Ivan Franko square, 3
Ownership of the object
Preservation for 2021
Object category (type)
- Boryslav, Ivan Franko square, 3